For the full review of The Twelfth Insight: The Hour of Decision by James Redfield, see Book review: Twelfth Insight–Hour of Decision.
- We become conscious of the coincidences in our lives and that some other spiritual process is operating.
- We are gaining a broader understanding of Western history in terms of spirituality. We’ve woken up from a 500-year-long preoccupation with the material world and want to know what life is really about.
- We have a new understanding of the physical world, which is made up of energy. This energy can be altered by intention.
- When we control another human being we receive their energy. Conflict occurs when humans feel the need to control and dominate one another.
- Humans must learn to gain energy from the universal source, not other people.
- We all have “control dramas,” which are ways we have learned to get energy flowing in our direction. These must be released.
- Trust your intuition. Assume that every event has significance and contains a message that somehow pertains to our questions.
- Manage relationship energies with care, especially with children.
- We will continue to evolve spiritually.